Friday, October 23, 2009

Silly Author! Tricks Are for Sheep!

So, after my author visit the other night, I spent an afternoon re-reading Help! A Bear is Eating Me and marking the typos, and then I emailed the author my list and wouldn’t you know?

"Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain."

That's right, invalid email address.

The party has been canceled. The gag order has been rescinded.

I hope a bear really does eat him.

I'm still fighting a cold - not much reading going on here. Hopefully I'll catch up on some sleep this weekend. I'm going to count some sheep and see if that helps me relax.




Have a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I've seen that video before with the sheep, very cool! I'm always amazed that there are people out there that would take the time to do that kind of stuff.

    Take care of yourself this weekend so that cold doesn't get a hold of you. Stopping by from Ann's VGNO to say hello! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So does that mean the typo king gave you his email address with typos rendering it unusable? Save the red-penned book, though! :)

    Happy VGNO! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that video! Happy VGNO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he just wanted to say he cared about the typos....but he really isn't going to discipline them like promised. That disappoints me.

    VGNO makes me happy though, so I hope that you have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too - just stopping by for VGNO. This is my maiden voyage.

    As a fellow jeopardite, I echo your sentiments. Mind you, I'm a believer in riffing a bit when it comes to sentence structure and all that :-)

    Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...