Saturday, October 17, 2009

Awards Time!

I'm overdue in passing along some awards I've been given, so before someone else starts charging me late fees (I'm sorry, King County Library ... my reading pile is really big and ... I kinda lost track), I'd like to do a little catching up.

Rachel over at Bookworm Wannabe awarded me this one, which is simply to be passed along to those who have given me awards.


So, this one goes out to
Cindy @ Media Medley
Misty @ Book Rat

Musings of a Moxie Mama gave me this award a while ago and I've been so busy with Cleaving that I never passed it along. This award comes with "No Rules," which totally works for me since I think we've established that organization is not my strong suit, much as I might wish it was, but creativity + organization = who, exactly? 



The Honest Scrap Award goes to:
Ann @ AnnAgain. Ann hosts the Virtual Girl's Night Out, a Friday Night Blog Hop that is a really fun way to find new blogs.
Amy @ My Friend Amy. Amy is organizing "Buy Books for the Holidays," a blog effort I am excited to be participating in (and has already generated some super ideas you can look forward to reading about).

Cheers, Everyone!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...